Enjoy all your videos anytime, anywhere!
GOM Encoder is powerful all-purpose video conversion software.
Not only does it support a wide variety of input and output formats, but also most videos which can be played with GOM Player can be converted by GOM Encoder.
Enjoy our free trial GOM Encoder, easy all-in-one solution for you.
- Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP SP3 or higher
- The GOM Picker feature is not supported in GOM Encoder 2.0.
Why use GOM Encoder?
Multiple Encoding If you are a multi-core processor user, you can convert multiple files at the same time.
Free! Try out most of GOM Encoder's multitude of features in the free trial version.
Quick and Easy Intuitive user-interface and built in conversion presets make GOM Encoder easy for anyone to use. Not only that, it also boasts faster conversion speeds than other video converters. Users with multi-core processors can use the multi-conversion function to convert several files simultaneously.
Intel Quick Sync Video Support Support for Intel Quick Sync Video lets you convert videos at blinding speeds (only available on PCs that are Intel Quick Sync Video enabled).
Multiple Formats Supporting a comprehensive array of input and output formats, GOM Encoder enables you to convert almost any video, even those you couldn't with other conversion software.
Multiple Devices GOM Encoder supports output formats for a wide variety of devices such as iPad, iPod, iPhone, PSP, PS3, Xbox 360, Zune, Blackberry, Android, and more.
Advance Functionality Adding subtitles, extracting audio, embedding your own logo, and creating snapshot previews are only a few of the advanced features that come standard in GOM Encoder.
Free version & Full version
- What are the differences between the Free version and the Full version?
- System Requirements
- About License and Registration
Remove the limitations of the free trial version by purchasing a license and upgrading to the full version.
Users who have purchased a license can view it here by logging in to their account.
Supported Devices and Formats
- FLV (FLL) / MP4 / AVI / DivX / MPEG-1 / MPEG-2 / MKV / OGM / WMV / ASF / MOV / RM / RMVB / M4V / VOB / 3GP / QT / TP / MTS / MP3 / WAV / M4A / AAC
* RM, and RMVB videos require installation of additional codecs.
- AVI (MPEG-4, AVC) / WMV / FLV (H.263, H.264) / 3GP / 3G2 / OGM / MP3 / M4A / AAC / PCM의 AVI (XviD, DivX, MotionJPEG, AVC) / MKV
- NEW: MKV
- iPhone, iPad, iPad 2, iPod Touch, iPod classic, PSP, PS3, Xbox 360, Wii, Zune, Blackberry, Android (Nexus One, Xperia X10, HTC Magic, HTC Desire, Galaxy S), Walkman
- 32bit or 64 bit editions of Windows XP (SP3 or higher), Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Not compatible with Windows XP SP1 or lower
- Korean version of the OS is not supported
- Intel Pentium 4 CPU, AMD Athlon 64 CPU or better
- 128MB RAM or higher
- 30MB of disk space (Required at the time of installation)
- Internet Connection (Internet certification software update required)
- GOM Encoder will perform a license validation check within 30 days. Using the software offline for more than 30 days may result in usage restrictions
- Cannot be used on a PC with a proxy network connection
- Direct X9.0c or higher
- Windows Media Player 9 or higher
- To use Intel Quick Sync Video, you'll need to have a Sandy Bridge CPU (2nd gerenation Core i3, i5, or i7) and an Intel HD Graphics 2000/3000/4000 enabled system
- Having the most recent version of GOM Media Player installed is recommended
Known Bugs and Problems
GOM Encoder is an excellent program, but it is impossible to 100% guarantee successful conversion for all videos all the time. Some known issues include:
- Some cell phones may not be able to properly play videos converted with GOM Encoder due to complications with their video playback functions.
- Some damaged video files, while playable on some video/media players with no issues, may contain an A/V sync problem after conversion.
- The Bookmark function might not work properly when converting certain WMV files.
- Codecs installed on the computer may occasionally cause conversion errors or force the program to quit unexpectedly.
- Please use our Support Center to inform us of any other bugs or problems you experience while using GOM Encoder. We will do out best to resolve your issue in a timely manner.
GOM Encoder is protected by copyright and computer program protection laws. Individuals who do not act in accordance with technology protection laws by any means may face civil and/or criminal charges.
Each license key can only be used on one computer at a time. Using the same license key on multiple devices simultaneously may result in the invalidation of that license.
GOM Encoder, and the technologies and ideas incorporated in software products released by GOM & Company,
are the intellectual property of GOM & Company. A license and permission must be obtained from GOM & Company before using any such property in a commercial capacity.