GOM Video Converter
>> Main Window
The Main Window is the first window you see after running the GOM Video Converter. (If you run the GOM Video Converter for the first time after installation, a brief guide about its main functions will be provided on the Main Window.)
The Main Window of the GOM Video Converter consists of the following
- 1. Configuration
- The menu for program configuration.
- 2. License information button
- You can view the license registration date and e-mail information on the License Information window.
- 3. Help
- Links to the FAQ page of the homepage. If you have any questions, check the FAQ. If you cannot find the answer, then contact our Customer Center.
- 4. Website
- Links to the GOM Video Converter homepage.
- 5. Program window control button
- This button can be used to minimize or maximize the GOM Video Converter Main Window. The program will be closed if you press [X].
- 6. Encoding List
- Current files on the Encoding List will be displayed. The file name, play time, video/audio file format, subtitle information etc can be checked.
- 7. Add
- You can add files to the Encoding List.
- 8. Delete / Delete All
- - Delete: The desired file can be chosen from the Encoding List and deleted.
- Delete All: All files on the Encoding List can be deleted at once.
- 9. Control Order of Video List
- 4 buttons can be used to control the order of the video list.
Selected files can be [Moved to Top] [Moved Up 1 Row] [Moved Down 1 Row] [Moved to Bottom].
- 10. Merge Videos
- Two or more selected videos can be merged to one.
- 11. Set segment / Edit segment
- You can set segments & edit videos up to 4 segments in the desired length.
You can set the audio sync, audio amplification, subtitle sync, color, video effects and subtitles/logo for each video. For more details, refer to Set segment.
- 12. Quick Setup
- You can easily set encoding options by selecting the desired application and preset.
For more details, refer to Quick Setup.
- 13. Source Info. / Output Info.
- Displays the information of the original file and the expected information of the output file.
- 14. Settings
- You can set in detail file settings such as the output format, codec, video, audio, subtitles, logo and etc. See here for more details.
- 15. Output Folder
- Displays the location where the encoded file is saved.
- 16. Change the Output Folder
- You can change the location where the encoded file is saved.
- 17. Open
- Opens the folder set as the file saving location.
- 18. Start
- Click the button to start encoding.