GOM Video Converter
YYou can define general options and Settings of the GOM Video Converter. Settings consist of ‘General’, ‘Multi-encoding’, ‘Filter’, ‘Codec’, ‘Subtitles’ and ‘License’. See here for more details.
- 1. Language settings
- Choose between Korean and English.
- 2. General settings
- Deletes file when encoding fails.
Limits file name length to max. 63 characters.
- 3. Log
- Creates log files.
Creates history files.
- 4. Shortcuts
- Goes to GOM Video Converter shortcut page.
- 5. Notification
- Sets notification for instances when encoding fails, encoding is successfully completed, and minor versions are updated.
- 1. Set number of simultaneous encoding tasks
- Select the number of tasks to be encoded simultaneously.
- 2. Task priority
- Select task priority.
- 3. CPU
- Displays CPU information.
- 1. Set compatibility
- If a certain filter causes compatibility issues, you can deactivate it here. Usually, it is recommended that all checkboxes are selected.
- 2. Play ASF format (WMA, WMV)
- Select the ASF source filter to be used for files in ASF (WMA, WMV) format.
- 3. Select internal source filter
- Deselect checkboxes if you don’t want to use GOM internal filters.
- 1. Set codec
- Set the codec to use when performing H.264 encoding.
- 2. Sound effect
- Set automatic sound amplify effect.
- 3. Codec operation mode
- Sets codec operation mode.
- 4. Etc
- Sets a bit rate limitation.
- 1. Select subtitles
- Selects the language display mode of all subtitles.
- 2. Set priority
- Sets priority of subtitles in case both built-in subtitles and separate subtitles are present.
- 3. Code page
- In case a subtitle file in a foreign language is used, the code page of the according language must be defined for the file to be processed successfully.
- 4. Subtitles wizard
- Searches for subtitles file automatically if a file is added to the encoding list.