- Encoding per file is possible
- Added program information, user guide and segment setting help
- Added subtitle/logo menu to interval setting
- Changed default video codec settings and default asf type source filter
- Minor improvements and bugs fixed
- Fixed preset error
- Software stabilization
- New icons and design skins for UI improvement
- Enhance subtitle capabilities
- Support for Gom Player input formats
- Upgraded support for MKV output format
- Upgraded support for HEVC codecs for high-resolution video encoding
- Fixed video and audio synchronization
- Convert Function Improvement
- Fixed the problem of adding some of the 3ivX codec videos.
- Fixed the problem of converting some of the VOB files.
- Fixed “when converting some of the VOB files, the conversion speed becomes
- Fixed the conversion problem when setting a lower video frame for outputs than
the original VOB files.
- Fixed “when converting the Korean SRT subtitle with the 220.127.116.11 version,
the previous converted Korean subtitle file will be used for output” problem.
- Disable Filters
- Other miscellaneous corrections, fixes, and improvements
- ASS/SSA subtitles support
- Optimization of all current presets and new presets added
- Converted files focus feature
- Improvement of conversion performance
- Added Source Filter Control
- Improvements of file information recognition and display
- Improvement of installation program
- Added more disable filters
- Corrected an issue where certain ITU.H264 MKV files would produce an error during conversion
- Corrected an issue where certain AVI files would produce an error during conversion
- Improved conversion for VOB and TS files
- Added Spanish as a user interface language option
- It is now possible to use to rotation feature while using the "Smart Resize" output ratio method
- "Smart Resize" is now the default output ratio method
- Other misc corrections and fixes
- Official Windows 8.1 Support added
- Changes to minimum system requirements.
- Improved the internal source filter and decoder.
- Added Internal Codec Support
- Updated GOM Picker to version 18.104.22.168
- Added support for H.265 (HEVC) files as an input format.
- Improved the security of the GOM Video Converter installer package
- Corrected an issue where the video aspect ratio would not be applied properly when using the Smart Resize resize filter.
- Changed the smallest size setting in the output settings to 320x240 (smaller sizes can still be output by entering custom values).
- Updated the GOM Video Converter and GOM Picker EULA to reflect changes to minimum system requirements.
- Other miscellaneous changes and fixes
- GOM Picker updated to version 22.214.171.124
- Internet Explorer 6 is no longer supported by GOM Picker
- Corrected an error where GOM Picker would launch several instances of GOM Video Converter after completing downloads.
- Corrected an issue where GOM Picker would continuously download the same video even after a different video was selected.
- Added conversion preset for iPhone 5/5c/5s
- Added conversion preset for Nintendo 3DS
- Several improvements to GOM Picker. These will be described in more detail in a separate announcement.
- Internal support for videos with FLAC audio has been added (input only).
- Internal support for videos with ADPCM audio has been added (input only).
- Internal support for input of the following video codec has been added (not supported as output formats).
- Various shortcut keys have been added. You can find a list of currently supported shortcuts here: http://converter.gomlab.com/eng/support/faq/view.gom?intseq=90
- "Mute Output Audio" feature has been added.
- Improved the Segment feature.
- Improved file information recognition and display.
- Improved the Multi-Conversion feature.
- Corrected an issue where conversions of some WMV, MPEG, and AVI files would not complete properly.
- Corrected a subtitle sync issue with certain files.
- Corrected an issue where certain MOV files could not be added to the conversion list.
- Corrected an issue where certain H.264 MKV files would produce an error during conversion.
- Corrected an issue where the audio in certain portions of some videos would be cut after converting using the Normalizer feature.
- Corrected an issue where the "Analyze with GOM Reader" option was not being displayed when right-clicking on a supported file format. This issue would sometimes occur on systems where GOM Video Converter was installed by GOM Media Player was not. Formats supported by GOM Reader are as follows: ".avi" ".ra" ".rm" ".ram" ".rmvb" ".wmv" ".wma" ".asf" ".mp4" ".mov" ".3gp" ".3g2" ".k3g" ".skm" ".svi" ".lmp4" ".m4a" ".m4v" ".amc" ".mkv" ".ogg" ".ogm" ".ogv" ".flv" ".tp" ".ts" ".trp" ".mpeg" ".mpg" ".mpe" ".vob" ".m2v" ".m2t" ".mts" ".m2ts"
- Other misc. changes and fixes.
- Rotation and Flip effects can now be applied while the output size setting is set to "(No Change)".
- Improved support for FLV files.
- Added support for 10bit AVC files (H.264 High 10 profile)
- Corrected an issue where the MPEG source filter could not properly recognize frame rates and/or playback time for some TS and VOB files.
- Improved support for MTS files recorded with digital cameras.
- Corrected various issues related to the merge feature.
- Corrected an issue related to the "Create a MP4 file playable on PSP" option.
- Corrected an issue where segments were not being applied properly to MP3 files.
- Corrected segment setting issues related to MP4 files and files over 1GB.
- The Split feature (full version only feature)can now be set to times less than 10 minutes (10 second minimum).
- Frame Rate information for H.264 FLV files is now properly recognized.
- Audio information for Vorbis is now properly recognized.
- Added 1024x768 as a preset output size setting
- Updated iPad/iPad Mini presets to be more universal and convenient.
- Added a new preset for Kindle Fire HD
- Added version info to the conversion log.
- Playback speed can now be adjusted to 16x (BETA)
- Corrected and issue where dragging to select files on the conversion list was not possible.
- Other misc changes and fixes