- Fixed Quick Sync H.264 encoding error.
- Fixed Intel H264 encoding error.
- Provide new setup for 64bit OS
- Upgraded support Intel HEVC hardware accelrated encoding
- Fixed notification message</LI>
- Fixed merge video function
- Fixed minor issues for GOM Reader
Playback core upgrade
Stabilized gallery / snapshot functions
Improved video file information debugging function
Add HEVC codec support for MP4 formats
Upgraded and fixed bugs related to video stitching function
Minor bug fixes and improvements
- Encoding per file is possible
- Added program information, user guide and segment setting help
- Added subtitle/logo menu to interval setting
- Changed default video codec settings and default asf type source filter
- Minor improvements and bugs fixed
- Fixed preset error
- Software stabilization
- New icons and design skins for UI improvement
- Enhance subtitle capabilities
- Support for Gom Player input formats
- Upgraded support for MKV output format
- Upgraded support for HEVC codecs for high-resolution video encoding
- Fixed video and audio synchronization
- Convert Function Improvement
- Fixed the problem of adding some of the 3ivX codec videos.
- Fixed the problem of converting some of the VOB files.
- Fixed “when converting some of the VOB files, the conversion speed becomes
- Fixed the conversion problem when setting a lower video frame for outputs than
the original VOB files.
- Fixed “when converting the Korean SRT subtitle with the 188.8.131.52 version,
the previous converted Korean subtitle file will be used for output” problem.
- Disable Filters
- Other miscellaneous corrections, fixes, and improvements
- ASS/SSA subtitles support
- Optimization of all current presets and new presets added
- Converted files focus feature
- Improvement of conversion performance
- Added Source Filter Control
- Improvements of file information recognition and display
- Improvement of installation program
- Added more disable filters
- Corrected an issue where certain ITU.H264 MKV files would produce an error during conversion
- Corrected an issue where certain AVI files would produce an error during conversion
- Improved conversion for VOB and TS files
- Added Spanish as a user interface language option
- It is now possible to use to rotation feature while using the "Smart Resize" output ratio method
- "Smart Resize" is now the default output ratio method
- Other misc corrections and fixes
- Official Windows 8.1 Support added
- Changes to minimum system requirements.
- Improved the internal source filter and decoder.
- Added Internal Codec Support
- Updated GOM Picker to version 184.108.40.206
- Added support for H.265 (HEVC) files as an input format.
- Improved the security of the GOM Video Converter installer package
- Corrected an issue where the video aspect ratio would not be applied properly when using the Smart Resize resize filter.
- Changed the smallest size setting in the output settings to 320x240 (smaller sizes can still be output by entering custom values).
- Updated the GOM Video Converter and GOM Picker EULA to reflect changes to minimum system requirements.
- Other miscellaneous changes and fixes