A major update to GOM Video Converter was released on June 17, 2015.
Changes in version 220.127.116.11 include:
1. Convert Function Improvement
Improved the features of the internal source filters and the decoders as following:
- Fixed the problem of adding some of the 3ivX codec videos.
- Fixed the problem of converting some of the VOB files.
- Fixed “when converting some of the VOB files, the conversion speed becomes minus” problem.
- Fixed the conversion problem when setting a lower video frame for outputs than the original VOB files.
- Fixed “when converting the Korean SRT subtitle with the 18.104.22.168 version, the previous converted Korean subtitle file
will be used for output” problem.
2. Disable Filters
- For a better and stable conversion, the frequently used [LAV Audio Decoder] is deleted from the Compatibility
settings at default.
3. Other miscellaneous corrections, fixes, and improvements
Digital Signature Information
File name Name Signing time
GOMVIDEOCONVERTERSETUP_ENG.EXE GRETECH Wednesday, June 17, 2015 5:49:40 PM
GomVC.exe GRETECH Friday, April 25, 2014 10:39:40 AM